Introducing NatWest mobile banking for Android.
With this updated version of NatWest Mobile Banking, managing your money on the move is even easier.
You can now Get Cash from any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
OTHER GREAT FEATURES
- Send money to NatWest Mobile Banking customers that use this app; all you need is their mobile number
- Pay bills or people; just set up and make your first payment in Online Banking beforehand
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Check your balance and recent transactions
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch
- Top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (service not available on the 3 network).
HOW TO REGISTER
You need to be a NatWest online banking customer to use the NatWest app.
Once you've downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your online banking customer number, debit card and a couple of personal details.
Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we'll send you a text message when you're all set to go.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for online banking at www.natwest.com/online
You need to have a NatWest personal account with debit card, be over 11 and have a mainland UK mobile number starting with 07 to use this service.
This service is currently not available for NatWest business banking.
Pay Your Contacts and Get Cash will be available for NatWest Customers in England and Wales (only).
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
By downloading this application, you are accepting the terms and conditions which can be viewed at www.natwest.com/mobileterms. We recommend that you save or print a copy of the terms and conditions for your records.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
Network communication for connectivity.
Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
Read your contact list to allow you to pay your contacts.